[hobbit] Need info: National holidays

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jan 3 17:56:28 CET 2008

Henrik,

Did you take a look at the Google Calendars per Rob's suggestion?  I'd
think it would be easiest to look at the agenda for those calendars
rather then to reinvent the wheel picking everyone's brain.

 I know that I can't even list half of the holidays celebrated here in
the States without looking it up.

Just a suggestion!