[hobbit] http timeout and content checking

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:23:42 CET 2008

Actually, it looks like it's not so much an issue with the max length for
the URL, as it is for *any* line in bb-hosts.  I started writing an
extension script to do the content checking, and even that is getting the
URL truncated.  The problem appears that everything past 464 characters from
the "#" in the bb-hosts file for any host is discarded.

As far as I can tell, there is no environment variable or setting that I can
change in the config file to change this.  Anyone else have any ideas?