[hobbit] howto demotool

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jan 2 16:33:59 CET 2008

http://www.hobbitmon.com/hobbiton/2005/10/msg00109.html

Other:
* A new utility "demotool" can be used to simulate a number of
  servers to Hobbit. This may be useful when demonstrating
  Hobbit to new users. Note: This is not included in the
  default build - to build it, run "make demo-build".

Maybe you have to build it?  I'm shooting in the dark here =P

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer