.sh files downloading

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Fri Feb 29 09:48:19 CET 2008

Goodmorning all,

I've just installed hobbit for about the 20th time. The former 19
tries were all succesfull. This time however, I have a problem with
the webpages.

The machine is a CentOS 5.1 machine, running Apache 2.2.3 (from
standard repo). I've installed the RPM, but also tried compiling,
Hobbit. The monitor itself works, it generates pages fine.
The problem happens when I click one of the icons, for example the one
that leads to http://hostname/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=hostname&SERVICE=bbtest.
My browser wants to download the file, instead of displaying it. I've
copied the hobbit-apache.conf from the installdirectory directly into
the apache conf.d directory. I can't find anything in that file
related to this problem.

Any help is much appreciated!

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman

T +31(0) 6 43 44 45 27
F +31(0) 76 201 1179
E mail at johankooijman.com