[hobbit] graph positive and negative values

Matthew Tice mjtice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:32:03 CET 2008

> Hi,
>
> there's a small bug in hobbitd_rrd 4.2.0 which prevents negative values to
> be plotted. You have to upgrade to a snapshot or backport a few
> modifications from do_ncv.c : the "l = val + strspn(val, "0123456789.")"
> part and the creation arguments of the rrd file.

Thanks for the info Charles.  A question you (or anyone really) might be
able to answer.  Where do I get the snapshot from?  I thought it would be
hosted on sourceforge - but when I went here (
http://hobbitmon.cvs.sourceforge.net/hobbitmon/ ) to look at the cvs
repository it only has the hobbitc.  Can someone point me in the right
direction please?

Thanks!

Matt