[hobbit] windows question

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Mon Feb 18 22:52:05 CET 2008

Becki,

Hobbit was developed under the "monitor and inform, but do nothing else"
school of thought.  It cannot schedule a reboot.  However, you might be
able to build something that would reboot a remote system and link it to
the alert system if you think that is wise.  What you would do is have
the alert system run a custom script, and that custom script can do
anything in your power.

But, frankly, this is generally considered A Bad Idea in most circles.

GLH