[hobbit] APOLOGY - When is the next hobbit going to be released GRIPE

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:40:09 CET 2008

Oops this mail went out of my email client too soon.

I updated the FAQ  entry with following answer but added first sentence and last one.
please take a look, if anyone don't like it please update it. remember it is a wiki that is opened for team editing.

the hobbit developer url link may not be accurate, if I missed you (hobbit developer) please correct.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit/Developer_Guide#Developer_Who_is_who

tj