[hobbit] When is the next hobbit going to be released GRIPE

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:42:39 CET 2008

> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:39:08 -0500
> From: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
> To: hobbit at hswn.dk
> Subject: [hobbit] When is the next hobbit going to be released GRIPE
>
> I recently ask this question and got a slap down from some people. I just
> ignored the response and wrote it off to %$*)*&&.
>
> I then saw the following on the wiki FAQ.
>
> Q. When is the next version going to be released?
>
> A. When it's ready, and not before. Now stop asking. It wastes
> Henrik's time answering this question. If he didn't have to
> constantly answer this question, the next version would be here
> sooner.

Hmm, looking at above sentence again, I think it is kind of offensive too for new comers.

I think the harsh tone in the original answer was trying to say we (hobbit community)
only have one dedicated developer(Henrik).

Should I phase it to a friendly tone( I did a copy and paste onto wiki for this answer)  ?

tj