[hobbit] When is the next hobbit going to be released GRIPE

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Feb 12 17:04:42 CET 2008

It's not so much that people are trying to be geek assholes, it's just quite
irritating to be asked the same question when there is 1) a FAQ and 2)
mailing archives that everyone is asked to read instead of wasting
everyone's time answering the same question again and again.

If someone was slapping you every five minutes, you'd get annoyed.  If
someone asked you how much something cost when there was an enormous sign
behind them answering their question, you'd get annoyed.  Got that one from
Clerks =)

I've yet to see any responses here that are blatantly rude so not sure what
level of rudeness you saw, but I do apologize in their stead.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer