[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 11 16:28:51 CET 2008

Martin Wood pointed me into the right direction. The following lines in
bb-prtdiag.sh were commented out. I had set them in hobbitclient.cfg but
they were not getting pick up correctly in bb-prtdiag.sh.

I uncommented them in bb-prtdiag.sh and the script seems to work without
error.

FYI from solaris 9 prtdiag is in /usr/sbin

#
# Start of lines to put in bbsys.local
#

UNAME="/sbin/uname"
PLATFORM_SPEC=`$UNAME -i`
#PRTDIAG_COMMAND="/usr/platform/$PLATFORM_SPEC/sbin/prtdiag"
PRTDIAG_COMMAND="/usr/sbin/prtdiag"
# or
#PRTDIAG_COMMAND="$SUDO /usr/platform/$PLATFORM_SPEC/sbin/prtdiag"
PRTDIAG_OPT="-v"
#Systems that don't support temperature checks
EXCLUDE_SYSTEMS="Ultra-1 Ultra-2 Ultra-5_10 Ultra-30 Ultra-60 Ultra-80
UltraAX-i2 UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine Sun-Fire Netra-T4 UltraAX-e2 Ultra-
Enterprise-10000"
PRTDIAG_IGNORE_ERRORS="No failures|Most recent AC Power Failure|Minimum
Available|CS Fail|No Hardware failures|^===|currently no Boards|Faul
t     Fan"
PRTDIAG_IGNORE_FAULTS="No Recent System Faults found|No System Faults
found|Fault Value|Fault LED|NO_FAULT|Power  Fault|Status        Fault|
Fault           off"
LOM_COMMAND="/usr/sbin/lom"
LOM_OPT="-pfvt"

export UNAME PLATFORM_SPEC PRTDIAG_COMMAND PRTDIAG_OPT
export EXCLUDE_SYSTEMS LOM_COMMAND LOM_OPT
export PRTDIAG_IGNORE_ERRORS PRTDIAG_IGNORE_FAULTS

Robert