[hobbit] Server not checking apache server-status

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Fri Feb 8 21:21:34 CET 2008

Have you configured:

ExtendedStatus On

In httpd.conf?

Lars
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Luthman
  To: hobbit at hswn.dk
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 7:40 PM
  Subject: [hobbit] Server not checking apache server-status

  I added this host:

  74.x.x.x   host.imaginenetworksllc.com # ssh dns apache=http://74.x.x.x/server-status?auto http://host.imaginenetworksllc.com

  I have had all of those tests there except the apache= and they've worked just fine.  I just added the apache= test and it does show up at the bottom of the info page, but I never see the test result show up on the bb.html page

  What am I doing wrong?  I thought it was so simple =(

  I know hobbit has access to the page, as using curl I get:

  > curl !$
  curl 74.218.88.168/server-status?auto
  Total Accesses: 66
  <snip>