[hobbit] Re: urlplus.pl http/https monitoring extension script

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:44:58 CET 2008

Cool, thanks!  I only just looked over the diff file, but so far it looks
pretty good.  You did a good job at keeping the same formatting I used too,
which is nice :-)  Only one thing was missed: you didn't add your initials
and a comment to the revision history section ;-)

Regarding the proxy, I think it would be a good idea to have the proxy url
in the config file.  But I think in general, the config file could use a
little overhauling, as some of the monitors I set up have long urls and
especially with the "post" type, long post content as well.  It makes the
single-line format a bit unwieldy to edit.  I'll have to come up with
something when I get a chance.