[hobbit] Re: urlplus.pl http/https monitoring extension script

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:17:30 CET 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 1:40 PM, Gary Baluha <gumby3203 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've partially completed the end-to-end transaction monitoring part of
> urlplus.pl.  Currently, it only works with a 2-part test: content check
> initial page, submit content, content check resulting page.  I haven't yet
> completed it beyond 2 pages.  I've also been re-prioritized, so I'm not sure
> when I'll get around to getting it to work past 2 pages.  But in any case,
> I've also cleaned up some of the code, making it a little more user-friendly
> to modify for their own needs.

Can I interest you in a diff that adds proxy userid/password??  Most
of the checks I do go through a proxy that requires authentication.
And then there are some occasions when I use a *different* proxy that
doesn't require authentication at all - I suppose that would mean
moving the proxy url out to the config file, or maybe pick the proxy
via p1/p2/P1/P2??

Ralph Mitchell