Ping works, but fping and hobbitping do not work

Eric Jacobs eric.jacobs at thomastechsolutions.com
Tue Feb 5 19:20:29 CET 2008

Yes, hobbit's conn test.

The confusing thing is that "ping" works, but fping doesn't (says address is unreachable)

Eric
  "Josh Luthman" <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote in message news:961092e10802050813n7c8e9b09u4366bd1030444f2e at mail.gmail.com...
  When you say it fails with the network tester I'm assuming you mean hobbit's conn test - is this correct?

  When you manually ping and it fails, what kind of echo are you getting?  Request timed out? Destination Network Unreachable? Are you getting ARP resolution for the IP address?