[hobbit] Downtime tag syntax

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Thu Dec 18 18:56:03 CET 2008

Since I'm using the * the time stamp wraps around.

It just worked, the way I wanted it. I forced a red condition during a
ignore time window, and I got the email during the window, after the
window expired,
the page came through.

Looks like other emails said your format was wrong. Someone had the
format DAY:SERVICE:START:END:COMMENT.
That doesn't match up with the web page man pages.

What I have down here worked 1 hour ago on Xymon 4.2.2 compiled on
Solaris 10 8/07 in a zone.

Paul Root         IM/MNS Infrastructure