[hobbit] Downtime tag syntax

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Thu Dec 18 17:10:34 CET 2008

That syntax looks right.

Unfortunately, I think it's just broken. I've been fighting this all
week. I've tried DOWNTIME, TIME on the HOST line of hobbit-alerts.cfg,
TIME with IGNORE.
I've tried it with a bogus alarm, and with procs. I had it working with
a bogus alarm, but it always ignores procs.

bbcmd hobbitd_alerts ....    parses it correctly, and you think you're
going to get what you want. But then 2:11am the oncall is still paged.

I have this on Solaris 10 (in a zone) with Hobbit 4.2.0 and yesterday
upgraded to Xymon 4.2.2. Same deal.

Paul Root         IM/MNS Infrastructure