[hobbit] Xymon 4.2.2 (a.k.a. Hobbit) has been released

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:24:53 CET 2008

One more Hurray for Henrik! Although the year must have been hard for him,
medical reasons etc, he managed to produce a whole new release of Hobbit,
sorry Xymon (Guess it will take a while for me to get used to ;-)
Also a "Thank you" for everyone on the mailing list, for their support by
answering questions, supplying patches, suggestions or ideas.

This is very good for the community, to see that a product like Xymon is
alive!

The new release, the new features (f.e. notifications report), including
incorporated patches and/or fixes is absolutely worth the upgrade!

Merry x-mas to you all,

Peter