[hobbit] COMMENT & DESCR not working properly on lastest trunk ?

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 14:00:19 CET 2008

It's difficult to know which trunk I'm working with (since the date isn't always
updated), but one of my servers says Hobbit 4.3.0-0-20080402.

In hobbitlaunch.cfg, I have:

[bbdisplay]
         ENVFILE /home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
         NEEDS hobbitd
         GROUP generators
         CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report --tooltips=never
         LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log
         INTERVAL 1m

and the COMMENT appears on the main page, but no tooltip.  I haven't tried this
recently, and I haven't updated this particular Hobbit server with any recent trunks.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009