[hobbit] iostat

Shailesh Paudyal shailesh.paudyal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:44:59 CET 2008

I tried to get that patch, and I got allinone patch. I am running hobbit
4.2.0
I see these files:
disk,boot.rrd  disk,opt.rrd   disk,tmp.rrd  disk,u02.rrd  disk,u04.rrd
disk,usr.rrd
disk,home.rrd  disk,root.rrd  disk,u01.rrd  disk,u03.rrd  disk,u05.rrd
disk,var.rrd
Are they iostat files, stef?
Thanks,
-shal