[hobbit] Xymon version 4.2.2 RC1 available

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Dec 4 21:56:40 CET 2008

Henrik Størner wrote:

>> Several pages are displayed with a footer such as
>
>> "/home/xymon/server/web/graphs_footer is either missing or invalid, please
>> create this file with your custom header"
>
> It seems to be something that Subversion does differently from the old
> RCS system I was using - all of those header-files are in fact just
> symlinks to the bb_footer file.

I was seeing the same issue, but once I manually fixed the symlinks,
everything was OK.

The URL in the foot still points to http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net/,
not sure if that is already known.

Lots of references to "hobbit" in the rpm dir in the sources file, too.
  I'd make a patch but I'm not sure what needs to stay "hobbit" and what
can safely change to xymon.

Tom