[hobbit] Alerting does not work for more than 3 scripts?

Thomas Kähn tk at westend.com
Wed Dec 3 13:55:05 CET 2008

Hi Henrik,

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 09:26:14PM +0000, Henrik Størner wrote:
> In <20081202083209.GE17972 at mail3b.westend.com> Thomas =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=E4hn?= <tk at westend.com> writes:
> >I've configured 4 SCRIPT entries for a host in hobbit-alerts.cfg.
> >However only 3 recipients are being notified. These notifications
> >are also logged in /var/log/hobbit/notifications.log.
>
> >hobbitd_alert --test and --dump-config are showing for SCRIPT entries
> >as expected.
>
> >Is there a limitation to 3 recipients per rule in hobbit-alerts.cfg?
>
> No, not that I can recall. Has anything been logged to the "page.log"
> logfile ? That would have the error-output from the script invocation.

sadly nothing has been logged to the page.log. I've tried to reproduce
the problem using 5 SCRIPT entries and again using 4 SCRIPT entries.
Both worked without any problem. I'll try to keep an eye on it, if it
happens again.

Best regards
Thomas
--
Thomas Kähn                        NetCologne
Network Engineering & Design       Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH