[hobbit] Services listed multiple times on the info page

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Dec 2 22:28:22 CET 2008

In <20081202085032.GI17972 at mail3b.westend.com> Thomas =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=E4hn?= <tk at westend.com> writes:

>for some systems some services are listed multiple times in the alerting
>table on the info page. E.g. conn and cpu are listed three times but
>http is listed only once. Though there is no different alerting
>configuration for the different services.

Could you try running the command
   bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard host=HOSTNAME test=conn fields=hostname,testname,color"

for one of those hosts ? It should print out just a single line - if there
are multiple lines that would be an error.

I've seen it happen on rare occasions, but haven't been able to track
it down yet. It's one of those 'this cannot happen' things.