[hobbit] configuration of bbwin clients in Hobbit

Chris Strzelczyk chris4136 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:35:46 CEST 2008

Still not working.

 My alert still turns red.  Do you know if there is any other configuration
in some other file that affects this behavior?  I even tried a different
string incase I was missing something in the first ignore string.  My
[win32] and [default] values are below my server definitions.  Not sure
where to go on this problem at this point.  ~ Thank You for your help.

I even tried to provied the same case as you:

My client-local.cfg:

[stfwin6]
eventlog:System
ignore TermServDevices