[hobbit] Secondary ping?

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:56:53 CEST 2008

So, you need to know when HostA can't ping HostB? Is this because it is a
cluster or something?

I would suggest a simple vbscript on HostA and HostB that pings the other
and puts the results (green or red) in a file. Then just pass that to BBWin
or use bbsend.exe as an alternative to Hobbit. You could call the new status
column something like 'cluster' or 'interconnect' ... whatever.

I don't think that route or anything will work for this, as these are not
routers are they?