[hobbit] Skinned Hobbit (eww) discussion

Robert Holden robertholden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:44:29 CEST 2008

lol.  That was not my intention.  I just wanted to see if people thought it
was worth the effort to put together my changes.  When I sent the email I
had not bundled thing together yet.

I just finished creating a tar-ball.  You can download it from the link
below:
  http://www.uunc.net/hobbitmon/blue-theme.tar.gz  (Blue Theme hobbit)

There is a readme file that explains how to install it.
Please let me know any suggestions / comments, etc

I will be sending a seperate email for a patch to hobbit.  This will allow
the 'selection' (highlight) of lines when you mouse over them.

Enjoy!