[hobbit] Skinned Hobbit (eww) discussion

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Mon Aug 18 07:07:23 CEST 2008

Hi Robert

You are much like a bikini with this. What you reveal is suggestive, but
what you conceal is vital.
(With apologies to Aaron Levenstein)

You have shown us what can be achieved, but kept hidden the secret of
how to achieve it.
I am sure I speak for many on the list, when I ask, please let us know
the changes you have made to achieve this wonderful look.

Thanks
     Vernon