need help in monitoring edmz client

Perumal, Santoshbabu santoshbabu_perumal at platts.com
Wed Aug 13 19:37:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

   We have some servers in edmz.port 1984 is blocked by firewall.so
client cannot able to communicate with hobbit server on port 1984.when I
search around I read about msgcache,hobbitfetch utilities but I am not
familiar with that. can anyone please give me the configuration steps
that I need to make on both server side and edmz client site.

Thanks in advance

Thanks

santhosh

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of the message.