[hobbit] Problem building Hobbit on a Solaris 10 zone

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:11:19 CEST 2008

I will create a version of  hobbit server package for sparc and intel solaris 10 for hobbit community.
but  I hope you can wait. the package will be here

http://hobbitmon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hobbitmon/branches/tjyang/dist/cd/dists/opt/packages/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/

I didn't use gcc to compile hobbit on Solaris platform. package source  will be released also.

T.J. Yang