[hobbit] password hobbit administration

taihia MAITERE taihiamaitere at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:16:31 CEST 2008

Thank you for your quick answear

i don't have a hobbitpasswd on my server

i will try to look at the htpasswd command

t at ihi@

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:01:57 -0500
From: lebarber at gmail.com
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] password hobbit administration

It's an Apache password, which would be, in general, different from the hobbit login account on the server. If you forgot your Apache password, or never created an Apache account for hobbit, see the the Apache documentation, particularly the "htpasswd" command.

Thanks,
Larry Barber