[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Mon Aug 11 17:56:22 CEST 2008

The issue with colour blindness is that it's not the same for everyone.
Some people can't see red, others can't see green, still others can't
see easily see blue (simplified, but close enough for this discussion).

So, we could try and include multiple colour schemes, multiple shape
schemes, or both.

For the sake of simplicity I reckon on the multiple shapes idea (or
simply changing the shapes that we currently use, but it's nice to be
given choices).

|\/|artin