[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Mon Aug 11 17:32:13 CEST 2008

HI,

Don't want to seem like I'm butting in but how bout road sign shapes
they have colors and shapes that most people know meaning of: stop sign
is read and has the familiar octagon shape, triangle for caution is
usually orange, and a circle for green might be a good way to do it.
Just my 2 cents. Love the hobbit no matter what the icons it is the
best!!

Thank You

Rafal Roginela

Office (847) 827-9740 x109