[hobbit] Moving hobbit community to sourceforge ?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Aug 8 09:56:30 CEST 2008

In <BAY138-DS25494738DFB357D6EF7D29F740 at phx.gbl> "T.J. Yang" <tj_yang at hotmail.com> writes:

>This trending graph doesn't really reflect the hobbit community =
>activities.

>http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/index.php?group_id=3D128058&ugn=3Dho=
>bbitmon

>Should we migrate our discussion (email list) to sourceforge.net one ?

I've heard from several other projects that the SourceForge mailing lists
are not very stable. This was certainly the case when I setup the project,
so I would prefer to keep the current setup unless there's a good reason
to switch to the SF lists. (E.g. if the traffic becomes too much for my
DSL connection, but this is a long way off).