Historical data not available anymore

Jelle Smet Jelle.Smet at teleatlas.com
Thu Aug 7 14:44:40 CEST 2008

Hi list,

A couple days ago we had a Hobbit server crashing (for a yet unknown
reason bbnet ended with signal 6). I was able to bring it back up and
running.

Now I don't have the historical data available anymore from before the
crash.  It's possible though to consult the historical data from the
crash until now.

Strange enough, /opt/hobbit/data/histlogs contains all the historical,
old data even the one from before the crash, yet I can't generate a
historical overview which contains that data.

I've looked at the user rights of those files and the files are all
owned by the correct user.
The files don't appear to be corrupt.

Anyone knows what the issue might be, or how to troubleshoot this?

Cheers,

Js