[hobbit] Simple hobbit-clients.cfg Q.

Tim Grzechowski tim.grzechowski.osv at fedex.com
Wed Aug 6 19:02:37 CEST 2008

This is the "new" version.  The only difference is that we changed the
"fabric_worker_manager" from red to yellow.

          HOST=tstfabric64.ce.fedex.com
                  UP      15m
                  DISK    /                       90      95
                  PROC    fabric_keeper           1               red
                  PROC    fabric_worker_manager   1               yellow
                  PROC    portmap                 1               red
                  PROC    nfs                     1               red
                  PROC    sshd                    1               yellow
                  PROC    hobbitlaunch3

Yet it is still showing up on all the display pages as "red"

/tg