[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:07:40 CEST 2008

Hobbitmon.com is owned by Henrik:

Whois domain:       hobbitmon.com
owner:        Henrik Stoerner
email:
address:      Raunstrupvej 13
city:         Vanloese
postal-code:  2720
country:      DK
phone:        +45.38761925
admin-c:      CCOM-51990
tech-c:       CCOM-51990
billing-c:    CCOM-51990
reseller:     Aendre whois informationer paa domaenet
reseller:     Change whois information on this domain
reseller:     http://whois.gratisdns.dk
nserver:      ns1.gratisdns.dk
nserver:      ns2.gratisdns.dk
nserver:      ns3.gratisdns.dk
nserver:      ns4.gratisdns.dk
nserver:      ns5.gratisdns.dk
status:       lock
created:      2006-08-28 14:04:55 UTC
modified:     2008-03-31 07:41:46 UTC
expires:      2009-08-28 14:04:56 UTC

contact-hdl:  CCOM-51990
person:       - -
organization: Larsen Data v/Peter Larsen
email:
address:      Snaregade 12, 2 tv
city:         Koebenhavn K
postal-code:  1205
country:      DK
phone:        +45.46903232

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra