[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Francois CLAIRE fclaire at free.fr
Fri Aug 1 16:51:58 CEST 2008

Lot of creativity around this topic :-)

I think concerns about the name's impact in professional environment is
indeed important. "Big Brother" was impressive, reassuring (for those
folks feeling secured to be watched) and is somehow part of an
international shared culture (even if none of the PHBs read 1984 ever).
So a new name shall carry the same things don't you think so ?

Unfortunately "Big Hobbit" doesn't fulfill these requirements. It's a
pity, I really enjoyed the name hobbit...

Francois.