URL testing - redirected output.

Thomas Laurids Pedersen tlp at mach.com
Sat Apr 26 22:53:30 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I need to monitor some webpages and they all return a redirect page and
adding a JSESSION varialble to the URL. Now all the tests are post and done
via the hobbit buildin routine. However this is not enough anymore just to
check that a return page is given, so I have been looking at urlplus and
the contchk.sh scripts to give me a deeper monitoring. However I am not
seeing how they can do a post same as the buildin hobbit test can ?

I looked at the list and saw someone have made some scripts that would to a
deeper query or similar and this is the requirement I am facing, but I have
to login using a post form.

Can anybody give me directions on how to make urlplus do the post or how I
can monitor this ?

Br Thomas