[hobbit] Best way to do interface graphs?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Apr 18 15:25:56 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008 14:49:55 Stewart L wrote:
> Any chance folks have done templates for Fortinet Firewalls?  I'm sure I
> can whip them out if not.  I'm already doing custom graphs via ncv for cpu,
> memory, sessions, etc.

Well, devmon does graphs for cpu and memory as well. Creating new templates is
very easy. If you get stuck, send me the snmpwalk output, and I'll see if I
can help. But, the documentation in docs/TEMPLATES, and you may also want to
use a MIB browser (e.g. the online one at http://www.mibdepot.com, or maybe a
new open-source one I've recently seen at http://sf.net/projects/snmpb).

Basically, if you can see the values in the snmpwalk output, we can graph
it ...

Regards,
Buchan