[hobbit] Hobbit client executing a script to be proactive if a problem occurs?

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Fri Apr 11 19:11:00 CEST 2008

My local computer is Windows XP, using Putty to ssh into my Linux box
(which runs Hobbit).  VI on Linux, highlight, then cut-n-paste into an
Outlook 2003 reply to the Hobbit mailing list.  I have only noticed this
formatting problem when posting code to this Hobbit list.  It's probably
some text-only email line-wrap formatting option I have set in Outlook.
It's not an issue in HTML email (which I hate, but when in Rome, do as
the Romans do, and HTML email is what most everybody in my company
uses).  I had to grudging give up on Thunderbird and move to Outlook so
I could easily deal with all the other Windows-loving coworkers and
their Outlook calendar meeting invites.

I'll check my Outlook text settings again.  There's probably something
in there that I missed.