[hobbit] BBWin and procs & svcs

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Mon Apr 7 22:01:05 CEST 2008

I guess it would be helpful if there was a one stop wiki article on how to setup centralized mode for BBwin and hobbit. I'm planning to do the same thing once my workload is lightened, but I want more information on configuration before I start messing around with this stuff. Anyone have a suggestion? I might solve a lot of questions if there was examples on this.

Jason Chambers
IT Help Desk Associate

GEOSOFT INC.
freedom to explore