[hobbit] hobbit-client.cfg DISK IGNORE question

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 2 20:27:44 CEST 2008

I am answering my own question.

When I first tried the DISK xxxx IGNORE I had the following and this did not
seem to work.

HOST=hostx.math.purdue.edu
        UP 30m
        LOAD 6.0 10.0
        DISK    * 90 95
        DISK /etc/svc/volatile IGNORE
        DISK /var/run IGNORE
        DISK /export/fssnap/users IGNORE

Then I moved the DISK * line to the end of the DISK list and this started
working.

HOST=hostx.math.purdue.edu
        UP 30m
        LOAD 6.0 10.0
        DISK /etc/svc/volatile IGNORE
        DISK /var/run IGNORE
        DISK /export/fssnap/users IGNORE
        DISK    * 90 95

The reason I sent the email was that it seemed to take a long time for the
web pages to correct themselves and I thought it was still not working.

Sorry

Robert