[hobbit] 4.2 and Patches question

Ryan Jay B. Lapuz rlapuz at fcpp.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 27 13:56:13 CEST 2007

Hi!

I already run configure, make, and make install for the all-in-one patch
then I got this error message:

bbgen CRITICAL (RED)
red - Program crashed
Fatal signal caught!

summary of activity
1. patch command - ok
2. ./configure - ok
3. make - with warning but still recommend to run make install
4. make install - ok

page.log:
2007-09-27 19:36:36 Tried to down BOARDBUSY: Invalid argument
2007-09-27 19:36:36 Worker process died with exit code 0, terminating
What seems to be wrong?

Thanks and regards!
Ryan