[hobbit] Solaris - Multi-cpu Test

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Wed Sep 26 16:43:10 CEST 2007

I was thinking of writing one myself. However, nothing shows

that some cpu's are down. I can do a psrinfo and a prtdiag

and it doesn't show the board that's out. I only know it's missing

cpu's because I can compare to a duplicate box.

ie..It doesn't show any off-line, they just don't' exist.

James

  _____