[hobbit] Advice on how to handle HA monitoring

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Fri Sep 21 22:20:47 CEST 2007

I do not use custom client scripts on each client machine.  I have a
single custom SERVER script that does it all.  The clients report their
data normally.  My custom server script uses the command...

bb localhost "clientlog clientserver.mydomain.com sections=df,ps"

...to retrieve the relevent client data, then parses what it finds in
the df section to see if that identifying filesystem is mounted, then
based on that it parses the procs section differently.