[hobbit] trap column not showing up

Joshua Krause joshuakrause at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 19:20:46 CEST 2007

Where do i need to tell hobbit/snmptt what traps i want to alarm out
on?  I am a little fuzzy on where i need to configure that stuff at.
And is there a way to customize the message that is sent to hobbit.
Say someone logs in and does a config change.  Can I just have "Config
Change" sent to hobbit?

Thanks
Josh

**** trap column is there***