Critical Systems view loading problem

Tracy Di Marco White gendalia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:30:58 CEST 2007

I'm running Hobbit 4.2.0 with the allinone patch on NetBSD 3.x.  I've
started making use of the critical systems setup at work, but after
encouraging all my co-workers to start using it, I've run into a
problem.

I'm getting an "Internal Server Error" and the error log shows
"Premature end of script headers: hobbit-nkview.sh".  My problem seems
to be related to a test being yellow right now, and right now being
outside of the parameters of when the machine/test combo is critical.
If I change the critical time for the event from "|W:0800:1700|" to
"||", the critical systems page comes up fine.  If I put the time
constraints back, the page fails to come up again.  It started failing
after 1700, although I didn't notice it for about 15 minutes.  Is
anyone else seeing this problem?

-Tracy