[hobbit] bbd and http showing as purple on localhost

Scott Mohnkern mohnkern at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:15:25 CET 2007

Here's the relevant sections of bb-hosts:

mohnkern at Casa-Scott:/etc/hobbit$ more bb-hosts
#
# Master configuration file for Hobbit
#
# This file defines several things:
#
# 1) By adding hosts to this file, you define hosts that are monitored by
Hobbit
# 2) By adding "page", "subpage", "group" definitions, you define the layout
#    of the Hobbit webpages, and how hosts are divided among the various
webpages
#    that Hobbit generates.
# 3) Several other definitions can be done for each host, see the
bb-hosts(5)
#    man-page.
#
# You need to define at least the Hobbit server itself here.

group Local information
127.0.0.1  localhost

[other machines listed]