[hobbit] Custom graph no rrd files

Darren.Cotton at ses-astra.com Darren.Cotton at ses-astra.com
Thu Oct 25 18:15:41 CEST 2007

I think  the message:
bb machine1 'status machine2.grpwiseusr green Thur Oct 25 09:46:42 EDT 2007
grpwiseusr : 812'

should be formatted
bb machine1 'status machine2.grpwiseusr green Thur Oct 25 09:46:42 EDT 2007
grpwiseusr : 812
'

You need a newline after (and before) the data for the ncv handler...

Darren

             "martin roby"
             <stonepound at gmail
                                       hobbit at hswn.dk
             25/10/2007 16:04                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [hobbit] Custom graph no rrd files
              hobbit at hswn.dk

I am not getting rrd files generate for a custom graph:

bb client message:

bb machine1 'status machine2.grpwiseusr green Thur Oct 25 09:46:42 EDT 2007
grpwiseusr : 812'

hobbitserver.cfg

TEST2RRD="cpu=la,...,ncv,grpwiseusr=ncv"

NCV_grpwiseusr="*:GAUGE"

GRAPHS="la,ncv,...,grpwiseusr"

Should I at this point see rrd files ? I see them for the built in scripts.

martin

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.