Monitor mailq

johan.boye at latecoere.fr johan.boye at latecoere.fr
Tue Oct 23 08:56:53 CEST 2007

Hello,

  I'm monitoring an Antispam gateway (postfix +
mailscanner-SpamAssassin) via Hobbit. Data monitored are HDs, CPU,
memory & so on. I would like to monitor the "mailq" (inbound & outbound
emails). Is there a way to do so ?

   Thanks by advance,

        Johan

"Les informations contenues dans ce message electronique peuvent etre de nature confidentielles et soumises a une obligation de secret. Elles sont destinees a l'usage exclusif du reel destinataire. Si vous n'etes pas le reel destinataire, ou si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire immediatement et de le notifier a son emetteur."

 "The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential. It is intended for the exclusive use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient or if you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender."