[hobbit] Monitoring raid in addition to filesystem

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:15:33 CEST 2007

On 10/19/07, Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
> I'm looking at one of the demonstration Hobbit servers here:
>
> http://tyge.sslug.dk/hobbit/bb.html
>
> I noticed that the www.linuxforum.dk host has a raid column - is this a
> server or a client configuration?  I'd love to do this on my Hobbit clients.
>  The test done on those two hosts are using Linux software raid, I believe,
> which is also what I am using - does this raid test expand beyond this?

That page looks like output from the script referred to here:

    http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/06/msg00095.html

and in Henrik's reply he says

     "I'm actually using this script on the Hobbit demo site :-) The
only things I've changed are really bugs in the script"

   http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/06/msg00096.html

The process list shows that it runs as an ext script on the client.

Ralph Mitchell